Friday, April 29, 2011

Royal Sister-In-Law

Well, well, well. I've been away for a while. Sorry about that. Just too much stuff going on.
But I'm back and with a very noble topic. The Royal Wedding.
I think everyone in the world is talking about this and half the planet watched the wedding of Prince William and Catherine Middleton. It was beautiful and everything one should expect from a Royal Wedding. The bride was beautiful with a wonderful dress and the groom was absolutely handsome, as always.


Yes, the Duchess of Cambridge was breathtaking. But you know what really caught my attention in this wedding? It wasn't the bride. It wasn't the groom. It wasn't the Queen's yellow outfit, nor Victoria Beckham's dress.



It was the Made of Honor. Phillipa Charlotte Middleton, aka Pippa. Kate's sister. 


She's known as a socialite in England, she works for the family company besides having part in planing the Royal Wedding.


Really, the wedding was awesome, but I couldn't take my eyes out of the bride's younger sister. She was gorgeous, just gorgeous. Really am I the only one who thinks so?




She wore a dress that was simple, but fit her perfectly, actually I think anything would fit her perfectly. 




Is it wrong that I think she's hot even wearing skiing clothes?


I mean, take a look. She's stunning.



 No wonder some say she is the most eligible single in Britain. She's got the attention, she's got the Royal extravaganza, she's got the looks and none of the Duchess' duties. 




Plus she's gorgeous, have I said that already? I think it's fair to say it again. I might have a new impossible crush. 


In this Royal Wedding, the Duke and Duchess must forgive me, but the Royal sister-in-law had all eyes on her. Well, at least mine, anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment